TRAINING CIEH FIRST AID
With an established reputation in awarding Ofqual-regulated Emergency First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid qualifications, the CIEH has played a leading role in the development of the units of assessment that form the basis of the new generation of first-aid qualifications.
The CIEH Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work is a two-unit, three-day course that will enable successful candidates to act as a first aider in their workplace.
- Unit 1: Emergency First aid in the Workplace
- Unit 2: Recognition and Management of Illness and Injury in the Workplace
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING CIEH FIRST AID ?
Anyone identified by their employer as being suitable to take on the role as first aider in the workplace.
WHY IS THIS TRAINING CIEH FIRST AID IMPORTANT ?
Health and safety legislation requires employers to provide adequate and appropriate equipment, facilities and personnel to enable first aid to be given to employees if they are injured or become ill at work. These regulations apply to all workplaces including those with five or fewer employees and to the self-employed. First aider must have a valid certificate of competence.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Deal with first-aid accidents
- The legal requirements for first aid provision
- The importance of accurate incident reporting
- First aid equipment and its safe use
- The need to minimise the risk of infection
- The importance of assessing an incident
- Undertaking a primary survey
- When and how to call for help
Unit 1 covers the following topics
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing an incident
- Unconscious casualties
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- External bleeding
- Minor injuries
Unit 2 covers the following topics
- Secondary survey
- Injuries to bones, joints and muscles
- Suspected head and spinal injuries
- Chest injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Sudden poisoning
- Major illnesses
Duration: Three-day programme
Training CIEH First Aid Schedule: Please Call us
Training CIEH First Aid Investment: Please Call Us
Assessment: Activities, test paper, practical assessment
Internationally Accredited Yes
Suggested progression: Re-qualification mandatory every three years.
INFORMASI & REGISTRASI
PT. Phitagoras Global Duta Ruko Golden Boulevard Blok Q no 19, Jl. Pahlawan Seribu – BSD City Serpong, Tangerang Selatan 15322 Telp : 021- 53161425 Fax : 021 53161424, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phitagoras is certified ISO 9001:2008, awarded by BUREAU VERITAS Certification, certificate number: 234258
Phitagoras is certified OHSAS 18001:2007, awarded by SAI GLOBAL Certification, certificate number: HSM40409