TRAINING ISO 50001 ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (EnMS)
ISO 50001 is the new global standard for Energy Management. It is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, with requirements for: establishing an energy policy with concrete objectives setting a baseline of energy uses, identifying critical areas and understanding influential energy use elements having a periodical forecast of energy use, allowing visibility of planning changes and investments considering energy consumption in the decision process for design and procurement of all equipment, raw materials or services ISO 50001 is based on regulatory compliance and has the same structure as ISO 14001. It can be easily integrated into existing Quality, Safety and/or Environment Management Systems.
What are the key benefits of certifying your Energy Management System?
- Use in-house experts to review the compliance of your management system and its efficiency Ensure improvement of practices employed by your teams in managing energy use and organize them for audits
- Prove your commitment to sustainable development and limit the global warming impact of your activities
- Demonstrate to all stakeholders your credible commitment to environmental preservation as well as cost reductions and profitability
Training ISO 50001 Outline
Step 1: Getting Started
What is the Energy Management System (EnMS) Implementation Toolkit?
What is an EnMS?
What is ISO 50001?
What are the benefits of an EnMS?
How to Use This Self-Paced Module
Step 2: Profile Your Energy Situation
Step 3: Develop Opportunities, Objectives and Resources
Step 4: Reality Check: Stop! Look! Can I Go?
Step 5: Manage Current State and Improvements
Step 6: Check the System
Step 7: Sustain and Improve the System
Benefit of Attending this ISO 50001 Training :
- Reduce your energy costs and performance
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Improve industry and customer recognition
- Build awareness and understanding of efficient energy management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND TRAINING ISO 50001 ?
Managers who are dealing with implementation, development and energy management.
DURATION TRAINING ISO 50001
14 hours effectively (2 days)
INSTRUCTOR TRAINING ISO 50001 :
TRAINING ISO 50001 Schedule 2017
- Jakarta, 24 – 25 Januari 2017
- Jakarta, 9 – 10 Mei 2017
- Jakarta, 30 – 31 Agustus 2017
- Jakarta, 29 – 30 November 2017
INVESTMENT FOR ATTENDING TRAINING ISO 50001:
Rp. 4.199.000,-Rp. 3.999.000 (NEW PRICE)
- Rp. 3.499.000,- (Early Birds, Register & Paid 1 weeks before the Course)
Untuk melihat lokasi training silahkan klik disini
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
Phitagoras sudah disertifikasi ISO 9001:2008 oleh BUREAU VERITAS Certification, dengan no sertifikat: 234258
Phitagoras sudah disertifikasi OHSAS 18001:2007 oleh SAI GLOBAL Certification, dengan no sertifikat: HSM40409