TRAINING IOSH ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION
PT. Phitagoras Global Duta in cooperated with KBA Training Centre, Pte. Ltd, Singapore are pleased to introduce this new course
ABOUT THIS TRAINING IOSH ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION
This Training IOSH Accident Investigation course aims to provide employees with an understanding of the importance of accident investigation, the methods adopted in investigating accidents, the importance of reporting and understanding how to react to ensure effective reporting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING IOSH ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION?
All individuals expected to be involved in the investigation team process.
Upon successful completion of the course, learners should be able to:
• Understand the importance of reporting accidents
• Understand the steps taken in carrying out a detailed investigation
• Identify the root of underlying causes of accidents
• Understand the loss causation model
• Understand reporting requirements after an accident
• Appreciate the problems in getting all accidents reported
• Understand how to react so that accidents are to be reported
TRAINING IOSH ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION CONTENT
This two day course covers 10 modules:
• Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
• The traditional approach
• Failures in human performance
• Investigations of accidents
• Using the loss causation model
• Which accidents should be investigated
• Accident investigation report form
• Final accident report
Delegates who attend & successfully complete both the practical & written assessments will be awarded the Accident Investigation Certificate, issued by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) in the UK.
To register your place in the next scheduled course, complete the registration form and send it to us today.
This training IOSH Accident Investigation course is also presented as an in-company package, or at our client’s preferred location. For course fees, dates and other information, please contact us.
Investment Training IOSH Accident Investigation Course : Special Price at USD 950/ person
The Training IOSH Accident Investigation will be held on: Please Call us
Phitagoras is certified ISO 9001:2008, awarded by BUREAU VERITAS Certification, certificate number: 234258
Phitagoras is certified OHSAS 18001:2007, awarded by SAI GLOBAL Certification, certificate number: HSM40409